We want your stay to be as fun filled, or as relaxing, or both as it can be. So please take advantage of the many Amenities that we offer free for your use while staying with us:
- For the Wet World folks we have Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Boogy boards, beach chairs, beach towels, snorkle sets, life vests, and many other water related items for your use while you are visiting Aloha Aku.
- For the Land Sharks we have Road bikes and helmets, Golf clubs, Tennis rackets, Bocce ball, Frisbees, and much more for your use.
- For the more Laid-back folks we have an eclectic reading library, a 400 DVD collection, many board games, Outdoor shared grill, a lush garden filled with many local plants and over 10 kinds of palms, and more, to help wile away the hours.
- For the Workout maniacs we have Spin bikes, a rower/bike, light weights, yoga mats and more so the you can work up a sweat with a smile on your face.
- In the large Common Area we have a shared printer for your use, a RO water filtration system, an ironing board and iron, a dishwasher and a generous supply of minor items that you might need during your stay. We also have extra continental breakfast items like yogurts, juices, pastries, fruits and more as well as many Keurig coffees to keep your in-room refridgerator stocked with yummy breakfast choices.
- There is a separate Laundry Room attached to our garage for our guests to use at no extra cost. We have detergent and bounce dryer sheets and everything in there so you shouldn’t need to worry about a thing. Park your car for free on the generous on-property parking area along the pond. Enjoy the fresh ocean air and beautiful Maui climate.
- And in your Suites we have DirecTV HD TVs, air conditioning, safes, hair dryer, laundry basket, a cooler for your beach or road trips, the use of Aloha AKU waffle robes, a DVD player, clock radios and high speed wired and wireless Internet throughout the estate.
All in all we want this to be as easy, fun filled, and as hassle-free a vacation as you could every have. Join us at Aloha Aku…